Kuaibianbao is an online editing tool to generate summaries automatically. After users input the original article, Kuaibianbao can summarize it based on the length of summaries set by users, and it also provides editing and saving functions.
1. Kuaibianbao is compatible with iOS and Windows; it can upload txt, Word and PDF files.
2. Kuaibianbao can use in any browser.
3. Three methods to extract original content are: uploading files, copying URL to extract content, copy-pasting content to the edit box.
4. For dynamic web pages or websites need to be logged in, it cannot use “Copy news URL” to extract content. Please copy-paste content from the web page and click “Extract summary” button in the edit box to extract a summary.
5. To clear the content, click on “New document” in the drop-down list of “File” button in the edit box, or click on the “clear” button.
6. The uploaded PDF file should contain plain text, which means it can be copied and extracted. Scanned and imaged PDF cannot extract.
7. Click “One-column” button to upload one-column txt, Word or PDF file.
8. Click “Multi-columns PDF” button to upload multiple columns PDF such as the scientific paper.
9. For two columns Word file, please convert it into one column Word and then use “One-column” button to upload.
10. For long PDF file, users can choose the part of pages to obtain summary. Please click “Extract PDF pages: from-to” for example, if we want to extract page 1 to 5, please input “1-5”.
11. If the Word or PDF file contains images, Kuaibianbao only extracts plain text.
12. Click “Save” button to save the content in the edit box as the txt file. (Sogou users may pay attention to the saved file. It may delete the postfix “.txt”. If that happens, please add “.txt” manually.)
13. The number of words in the original article should not exceed 15000. If larger than that, we recommend using “Extract PDF pages” function. If the number of words is less than 500, we recommend extracting 50% or higher percentage summary for better performance.